Thursday 4 September 2014

Library Summer Reading Challenge - Hurry!!!!!




Well, I hope you all had a wonderful, fulfilled and relaxing holiday - hopefully finding time to indulge yourselves getting lost in a good book - or 5!?

With that in mind, I must remind all of you that you still have time to complete the library summer reading challenge! The closing date is this Saturday 6th September, take your sticker sheet in to the library, having read 6 books, and you will receive your medal. The certificates will be sent to school so that we have the pleasure of presenting them - it's always really exciting to see how many of you succeeded in completing the challenge. I have my fingers crossed, hoping that we have even more than last year!!!!!!!!

I have set the new Year 4 Library monitors the challenge of creating some reading/library competitions throughout the year, so keep your eyes peeled.

Keep enjoying the school library and if you have any ideas, suggestions or comments to make then I will really welcome them, so please call round to the Year 4 classroom to see me!

Here's to a great year on a magic carpet ride soaring through super books and firing our imaginations!



Mrs. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment