Thursday 8 September 2016

All Years. Thursday 8th September. Library Summer reading challenge.

Welcome back after a wonderfully sunny summer holiday! I hope you all found time to enjoy a good book!

I cannot wait to see how many Prince of Wales children took part in the summer reading challenge at Dorchester Library - I eagerly await your certificates!

The Library e-mailed me to let you all know that you can still complete the challenge by taking your sticker sheets in this week-end, so don't worry if you forgot or didn't have time to pop in with the last one (it was a bit wet last week-end to be out and about).

I look forward to seeing you all standing up in assembly with your certificates!

If you haven't seen he BFG in the cinema, do try to go along and see it - why not read or share the book at home and compare the book with the film - which one is better?

Happy reading!


Mrs. Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment