Tuesday 7 March 2017

Whole School Tuesday 7th March 2017 - Your HELP required - please!



I am still very keen to launch this mini project of creating a book swap shack! I am still on the look out for any quirky items that could be used as a potential home for the books - I have had an offer of an unwanted playhouse, however would need someone with the means to lift and move it............please do come and see me if you can help in any way. Failing all that, I will search the internet!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you,

Mrs. Johnson - Year 4


2 comments:

  1. Try asking at the salvation army shop... they occasionally get given things that they don't put out in the shop. I have been keeping my eyes peeled and will continue to do so untill something is found. It's a really great idea! Yr1 parent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - great idea - I did also think a caravan or camper van would be quite exciting!!!???

    ReplyDelete